Sunday, July 3, 2016

[Travelers] 02-03 Breakeven



Jacklyn was sensing something would happen soon. Her mood was worse than ever. She was always complaining about something.


Kyle was talking too much with a lady called Zelda. Jacklyn couldn't stand Zelda at all. Kyle had met her at the karaoke bar.


He found her cute, but nothing happened. Zelda Mae worked at the theater and needed to leave. He decided to keep in touch with her.



They had their first date and discovered lots of things in common. Their romance was inevitable.


Zelda wanted to show him where she worked. Their visit to the theater was really full of action.


Kyle was feeling great, but Jacklyn wasn't.


"Kyle! If I discover what's cooking and don't like it, you won't live to be a Superstar Athlete!"

"Chill out, mom! Eveything's okay. I've found a new girlfriend and that's it."

"That Zelda Mae!?"


"I wish you wouldn't bring any trash to my house. Suit yourself, Kyle. Don't say I didn't warn you."


Kyle invited Zelda for another date and decided to ask to be just friends. He thought "I'd better listen to my mother". He wasn't considering that Zelda isn't like Hank and she got offended.


As soon as she left, he invited Hank out again.


At least he had a very close friend.


Kyle slept well that night. He was completely oblivious to what Zelda had in store for him.



Chapter 02 - End of Part 03

3 comments:

  1. I love how much personality Jacklyn has... such a bitter old woman, and her dialogue with the thought bubbles is just excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're enjoying! XD
      Jacklyn may not be the star of my story, but she does her role perfectly well.

      Delete
  2. I'm afraid I like Jacklyn too. I think you should work on her part - she's funny!

    ReplyDelete